Welcome to Best Of Coffee 2012, the inaugural best of survey for everything that is coffee. This time it’s not my opinion that counts, it’s yours! With your help we’ll determine the best coffee roasters and shops across the country. It’s also your chance to share your favorite brewing methods and coffee drinks.
There’s seven, okay kinda eight questions in this first phase.
- Favorite Coffee Roaster – Who roasts the beans like an artist for your favorite cup of coffee?
- Favorite Coffee Brand That Can Be Found In A Grocery Store – For those times when you can’t make it to your favorite roaster. What’s your go to brand at the grocery store?
- Favorite Independent Coffee Shop – Which coffee shop always brews that perfect cup of coffee or shot of espresso for you?
- Favorite Coffee Shop Chain – They could be a local, regional or national chain, but who ever you suggest better make great coffee!
- Favorite Way To Brew Coffee – When you’re at home, how do you like to make your coffee? French Press, Espresso, Chemex?
- Favorite Coffee Drink – This is a wide open category – maybe a specific coffee from your favorite roaster or your go to drink at your favorite coffee shop. The choice is yours!
I’ll collect your answers and put the most popular on the best of ballot for us to vote on next week.
Please, take a minute to fill it out with your favorites. As a little incentive for your suggestions, one person – out of the first fifty ballots received – selected at random will take home a bag of premium coffee from GoCoffeeGo.
Huge thanks for your time! All nominations must be in by Saturday, August 18th at midnight EST.