Today, Groupon has a deal for the EkoBrew reusable K-cups. I don’t usually use a Keurig, but when I do I use a reusable K-Cup like the EkoBrew. (Did I sound like the most interesting man alive?).
Normally the EkoBrew is $17, but today it’s just $9 (shipping included). I like the reusable k-cups because they’re more environmentally friendly (there’s no K-cup to throw into the trash after every use), it doesn’t come with the outrageous K-cup price (just pay for it once) and most importantly I can make the coffee exactly how I want. For me that’s freshly ground coffee from some of my favorite roasters. It’s a great way to get a quick cup of coffee before rushing out the door in the morning.
EkoBrew single-cup brewing packs cut down on the waste associated with single-brew coffee systems and allow coffee connoisseurs the freedom to brew with beans of their choosing. The spacious filter houses all the grounds necessary for a mild or dark cup, and a low-tamp dispersion cone evenly soaks grounds for maximum extraction. The filter stands up to daily use thanks to a durable plastic frame and a heavy-gauge micro-mesh filter. After brewing, the filter washes clean, allowing it to be repurposed as a crib for a baby hummingbird.
- Reusable single-cup system-styled filter cuts down on waste
- Deep chamber for mild brews or cups stronger than bathtub gin
- Heat-resistant grips
- Heavy-gauge, stainless-steel micro-mesh filter
- Durable silicone seal prevents grounds from infiltrating mugs
- Low-tamp dispersion cone for heightened flavor
- Allows for use of any coffee
- Click here to see compatible brewer models